Monday, June 8, 2009

5- Dee: Hospital


May 31 2009,
continued..

We got to 3adan hospital not knowing what to do. I was a little bit dizzy but I managed to walk properly then sit on the plastic chairs. I looked at everyone. Studied every one's face. It was all in slow motion. I could see Azuz running around to find a doctor and Sa'ad carrying Jay while screaming his head off to grab attention. The weird thing was that I didn't see any doctors. They were all nurses. Male nurses in fact. They were running around screaming and no one payed attention to Sa'ad carrying Jay in his arms. Sa'ad found an empty bed and placed Jay on it very carefully making sure she was on her left side and not on her back. Incase there was some damage in her skull. Sa'ad was very calm, as I heared from Jay that hes not the calm type of person, he always screams and gives orders and his orders should be obeyed or else something bad will happen. But I don't see that right now, in fact he's more calm than Azuzi. Sa'ad tried talking to some of the nurses but they kept on ignoring him, Azuz helped him too. Suddenly out of no where Sa'ad holds one of the nurses from his collar and started screaming so loud that everyone, and I mean everyone froze and started to stare.

Sa'ad:
Ya 7mar!! 3alejha shuf shfeha? Yallah!

Nurse:
Asif u5oy bs magdar ana ajes.ha. Lazim eldoctor.

Sa'ad:
W wayn eldoctor el kalb hatha? Ha? Red 3alay!!

Nurse:
Eldoctors kelhum eb 3amalya il7een, you have to wait.

Sa'ad: *Still holding him from his collar*
I wait shkethr??

Nurse:
About 2 hours.

Sa'ad: *punched the nurse*

Azuz opened his mouth, in shock. He didnt know Sa'ad can be that violent, and ... STRONG! The nurse fell on the floor holding his nose. Sa'ad bent down to hit him one more time, but thank god Azuz stopped him. Azuz told him that he will talk to one of the doctors to examine her. And if you don't know, Azuz has his own ways.


Azuz took Jay and told us *me and Sa'ad* to stay and not move.

[30 minutes later]

Azuz comes back with a huge smile on his face.

Azuz:
Ayal 9aydaaaaat!

Sa'ad: BASHER
?

Dee: Kalamt il doctor?

Azuz: 6la3 eldoctor mn il3amalya for a break w kalamta w shafha. Gal ina the good thing ina mafi nazeef da5eli w ina she bumped her head w she'll wake up ba3d shwai 7a6alaha drip w madri shnw w gal take her home.

Sa'ad: Ya3ni mafehhaa shayyy?

Azuz:
Mafeha te6amaaan!

Dee: YAAAYYY! *does a little dance*

Sa'ad: 7imdillaaaaaah.. Allah 7fath.ha!

Azuz: Hahaa Dee stop, we're in public!

Dee: Hehe. Ahh Thank God!! So do we get back to the shalayh now? I'm hungry. Can we stop by McDonalds?

Azuz: Yeah sure 7ayati. W Inshallah te97a Jay.

Sa'ad: *took Jay from Azuz*
Ehh inshallah.

And she did wake up on our way to McDonalds!!

Sa'ad: Jay? 7ABEEBTI?

Jay:
7ayati? Where are we?

Sa'ad: You fell off the jetski and hit your head and we took you to the hospital. W now you're awake!

Jay: Am I okay? *touches her head*
Aaaaa7777 shinu hathaa?!

Sa'ad: Yes 7abeebti you are okay! Thats where you hit your head on the rock.

Jay: *sat up straight*
Ohh Thank God!

Sa'ad pulled Jay closer to him and kissed her on her forehead, she then raised her face and starred into his eyes and told him that she loved him. Sa'ad kissed her again, this time really hard he pressed his lips against hers while holding her face very gently. He then put her in his lap and continued on kissing her. But I *Dee* kept on looking at them. Usually I'd scream ewww. But this time I just looked at them and a smile crept on my face. It was love that I was seeing. It was filled with love, passion, and strong emotions. It wasn't like any other kiss. I'm sure. I think they just found out that they are truly, very deeply in love.

Laters,


Pants. Xx

2 comments: