Saturday, June 6, 2009

4- Dee: The incident


May 31 2009,
continued..

[In the shalayh]

Azuz: Baby, Sa'ad and Jay are in the guest bedroom, would they do anything they're not supposed to do?

Dee: Maybe, anyways lets go Jet-Ski!

Azuz: Yalla, I'll go get the Jet Ski's out while you get ready.

Dee: I am ready, I just need to get my shorts on w I'll tell Jay and Sa'ad ina we're gunna jet ski, maybe they'll join.

Azuz: Yeah ok. Be careful, you wouldn’t want to hear or see anything you'd regret! Hahaha!

Dee: Haha okay!

[Azuz leaves, Dee gets dressed and goes to the guest room]

Dee: *knocks*


Sa'ad: Ohooo!

Jay: Ifff, WHAT?

Dee: Jeeezz, Chill man, Azuz and I are going to Jet Skii, you guys wanna join?

Sa'ad: In awhile! Lemme take a cold shower first.

Jay: *giggles* Yalla I'll get my clothes on and come. You guys go ahead.

Dee: *rolls eyes and whispers* Whore.

Jay: HEARD THAT!

Dee: Haha you are one!

[Azuz and Dee are Jet Skiing]
[Sa’ad and Jay just get out of the house]

Sa’ad: Jay How bout you ride behind me?

Jay: But I wanted to drive my own!

Sa’ad: La la, ride behind me, akhaf 3alaich, w libsay il life jacket just like Dee.

Jay: Fine, bas promise you’ll let me drive later?

Sa’ad: *holds Jay closer and kisses her* I promise.

[Jay sits behind Sa’ad]

Sa’ad and Azuz, the competitive guys they are, decided to race.

Dee: Azuzii, I don’t wanna stay behind you while you race, can you take me next to the shore?

Azuz: I was just gunna tell you the same thing. *kisses Dee’s forehead*

[Azuz drops Dee next to the shore]

Dee: Be careful! I love you.

Azuz: Inshallah, I love you too.

Jay decides to stay behind Sa’ad, even though he asked her not to. But she insists that she wants to be apart of the race.

On the third lap, while Sa’ad was swerving next to a huge rock, Jay falls off the Jet Ski, and her head hits the rock. Good thing she had the life jacket on since it kept her floating.

Dee: AZUUUZ!! JAY! JAY FELL! HELP HER!!

By that time Sa’ad had already pulled Jay up to the Jet Ski, and was heading to the shore. Dee started to cry hysterically. Azuz went to the shore and was standind next to Dee waiting for Sa'ad.

Dee: Laa! Is she okay? Is she breathing? Is she conscious?

Dee was following Sa'ad as he carried her to the shore and layed her down.

Sa’ad: Aziz wakhir hathy 3ani shwaya!

Azuz: Dee come here, calm down okay? She’s gunna be okay.

Dee: *crying* Laa, laa. She’s not awake. We have to take her to the hospital. OMG her head, it has a bump and its bleeding. Oh shit.

Dee fainted and Azuz held her before she fell.

Azuz: Imsh imsh, lets take them to the hospital.

[On the ride to the hospital]

Dee: Hmm, Azuz?

Azuz: Baby you’re up!

Dee: Where’s Jay? Where are we going?

Sa’ad: She’s in the back. We're taking you two to the hospital.

Azuz: Yeah, Dee I think you should call your mom and Jay’s mom and tell them you’re sleeping over at a friends.

Dee: Ok, where’s my mobile?

Azuz: I put it next to you.

Dee: Oh found it *dialing mama*

Mama: Hala 7abebti wainich?

Dee: Hi mama, Bebe, Jay and I are going to a cafĂ©, w ba3dain we’re gunna sleep at Bebe’s ok?

Mama: Ok, Take care mama, but don’t forget to tell your dad, tomorrow is his day. Oh and Jay’s mom 3indina now.

Dee: Eh inzain, then can you tell her that Jay’s sleeping at Bebe’s too?

Mama: She says ok.

Dee: Thanks. Yalla bye.

Azuz: Yalla Sa’ad get Jay wi9alna.


Laters,

Pants. Xx

7 comments:

  1. Loved it! when is the nxt post?;| And please we want details if u know what I mean;p ;$ Jay a7sa moo bas bay3at.ha! Btw it's a true story right?

    -N

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inshallah next post is bacher. Eeh okay, sure!
    LOL eeehh, she goes by 'Live Life to the Fullest' bas in her own way;p hehe.
    Some stuff are true, ou some stuff arent.
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope nothing happened to her ;s

    ReplyDelete