Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6- Jay: New Page


June 1 2009,

[Shalayh]

It's past midnight, everyone's asleep, but I can't seem to fall asleep. I've been tossing and turning around in bed for the past 2 hours. It the first time that a guy makes me feel like this. I think i might actually love Sa'ad. Although im not the committing type, I think i finally found the guy that makes me happy, and im willing to be committed to him. I hope he feels the same way about me. The way he acts shows that he really cares. I remember his face as soon as i opened my eyes, he was so happy his face was beaming. Having him next to me makes me feel safe and secure.

*Buzzz Buzzz*
Text Message Recieved
From: Ali
Hey sugar, where you at?

I think I need to do this now. Thats it. Im not the girl i was before. I'm starting a new page with Sa'ad. My Sa'ad.

Text Message Sent
To:Ali
Ali, this is over, I cant keep on doing this.

*Buzzz Buzzz*
Text Message Recieved

From: Ali
Doing what? Minu gal aku shay baina? You're just another girl to me.

Text Message Sent
To: Ali
Even better, then stop talking to me, I dont want anything to do with you.

*Buzzz Buzzz* Text Message Recieved
From: Ali
Hahaayyyy, What? You actually think I care? 7abebti 3andi malyun wa7da '3airich.

And I actually thought I liked him. I'm glad I realized this now, before it was too late.

Text Message Sent
To: Ali
Good, Bye.

I feel much better now, as if I had weights on my shoulders and they've finally been taken off. Now I know how Dee feels about Azuz. I used to make fun of how she was inlove with him. How she smiles at the mention of his name, or how her heart beats faster when she talks to him, and how she feels as if she's on top of the world when she's in his arms. This is exactly how I am with Sa'ad. I'm happy for the both of us. Things are actually starting to be good for us.


Laters,

Pants. Xx

10 comments:

  1. It's short;(
    ashwa teghayerat;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eiih! I agree too short :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen Bee: yeahh!

    Both:inshallah i'll write a longer one for tmrw or after Tmrw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charmbracelet: 5ala9 I'll start writing a new longer post now, so inshallah by tmrw midnight ill have another one up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i liiiiiiiike ur story!
    bas this was short :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. loool i guess everyone told u it was short so i'll shut up.. i'm really enjoying ur story daaahling o cant wait to read more of it.. zain ina she ended it with him il78eer..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Distracted: I'm glad you doo! Lol, eeh ill be posting another one ilyoum inshallah.

    Dazzlin: LOL yeahh. Yaaayyy! I'm glad you are;* Yeahh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Distracted; I did post it!;o
    Ba3ad the saaaameee day!

    ReplyDelete