Monday, June 1, 2009

2- Jay: Shaving My Vee.

May 31 2009,
continued..

Since our car is a black Range Rover, Rafeeg looks very funny bldaba. Im 16 and I drive better than my mom. She drives like a loon, while Dee drives like a lunatic. No difference I guess.

[Driving to the nadi]

Jay:
Guess what?

Dee: Hmm?

Jay:
I shaved my Vee

Dee: Omg.

Jay:
Yup! The whole thing babe.

Dee: Mabruk? But.. Why?

Jay:
I wanna look hot in my bikini today.

Dee:
Havent you always worn a bikini.

Jay:
Not infront on Sa'ad. I dont want to scare him with my hairy vee.

Dee:
You scare me ana bs, right?

Jay: Yup. You get exposed to alot of stuff. Mt3awda.

Dee:
Mnich intay met3awda!

(Well we've been friends for almost 7 years now, we're practically sisters!)

Jay:
Im guna look HOOOTT!!

Dee: What bout ur karsha? Shlun bet5shenha?

Jay:
Chub yal kalba! Im not the one with the stretch marks!

Dee: Chub! Atleast.. Atleast they barely show!

Jay: We both look hot. We have karshas but tiny ones. Well, mine is. Yours is like another ass. Haha.

Dee:
Chub! Bitch..

Jay: Wa7da eb wa7da. Bs we both look hot wallah! All we have to do is suck them in.

Dee:
True.

Jay:
I want you to meet my Sex God!

Dee:
Okayy.

Jay:
Maaan, when he feels me up.

Dee: Aha.

Jay:
When he presses my boobs against his chest. Ahhhhhh.

Dee: Stop touching your boobs, your scaring the little kids! And you should stop the whole moaning thing in public.

Jay: The best part is when he ..

Dee: Jay! You can stop now..

Jay: When he puts his hands on my ..

Dee:
JAAAAYYY!!!

Jay: What??

Dee: Bss! Im not interested in your sexual.. err.. love life!

Jay:
You're just jealous. You have 1 BF, While I have 2.

Dee:
Slut. Atleast I'm commited! And i actually love him!

Jay:
If by slut you mean living my life and rubbing my Vee against a guy's dick, then thanks! Cause i Enjoy-ayy it!

Dee:
Whatev.

Jay:
So tell me, what did you and Azuz do in the car?

Dee:
Nothing.

Jay:
Some ear nibbiling and neck sucking?

Dee: Yuupp!

Jay:
When I remember how Sa'ad sucks my neck i get hornyy.

Dee: You're ALWAYS horny.

Jay: I know, right? Weird.

Dee:
Nope. You're always horny. All the time. I bet your poor pussy is suffering. 2 BFs arent enough for you, I think you should start looking for the 3rd hun.

Jay:
I think 2 are enough. One is for the actual

Dee:
Btw, I was JK.

Jay: I7im! Ahh i knw?

Dee: Mhmm Suree!

Laters,

Pants. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment