Thursday, June 11, 2009

7- Jay: Glowing Happiness

June 1 2009,
continued..

[10 AM - Shalayh]

After ending things with Ali, I felt very relieved that I ended up falling asleep with my mobile in my hand. I just woke up to find 2 messages. One was from Sa'ad, who slept in the room next to mine(Dee and Azuz wouldn't let us sleep in the same room). And the 2nd was from Dee.

2 Text Messages Recieved

From: Sa'ad
7ayati, we tried knocking on your door but you wouldn't answer, so Dee thought we should just go ahead and tan and that you'd join us later on when you wake up.
Come out when you're up! Love you.

I don't get why it took me awhile to figure out that I actually love Sa'ad. He's sweet, handsome, funny and charming!

From: Dee
Morning Bitch! As soon as you see this come bara! We're already tanning. Haha im gunna be darker than you!!!

Hahaha! I love that crazy hoe! I dont know what I'd do without her in my life! She's like the sister I never had. I grew up with two brothers, so I used to try to act like them. But ever since I met Dee, we started playing like all little girls play, the whole dress ups, tea parties and all.

So I got up to go to the bathroom, washed up, wore my Short shorts with a tank top and headed outside. When I stepped outside, Dee was bil ba7ar with Azuz splashing water at each other and Sa'ad was laying own on a towel, earphones in ears, and eyes closed. So I walked towards him slowly, layed my towel next to him, and stood above his head. When he still didn't notice me, I bent down and kissed his forehead gently. He opened his left eye while squinting.

Jay: I love you too.

Sa'ad: Jaayy!

Jay: *giggles* Heyy.

He kept smiling while he watched me lay down on my towel, and take one of the earphones that he had on and put it in my ear. When I noticed it was a song I didn't like, I took the ipod from his hand and put Poker Face - Lady Gaga. I then closed my eyes. I felt Sa'ad turn to his side and face me. I could feel him staring at me. I loved the attention that I was getting from him, so I just smiled and starting soaking up the sun. After a couple of minutes, I felt his breath on my cheek, I opened my eyes to see him smiling naughtly at me. I pushed him, he fell back to laying down and I laughed.

Jay: *giggles* Sa'aaaaadd! I wanna tan first!

Sa'ad: Shinu ya3ni i cant give you a kiss?

Jay: Nope, not yet *winks*

Sa'ad: *Smiling* Minu gal 3ala kaifich? *he gave her a peck on the lips, smiled and layed back down* Wasn't hard now was it?

Jay: *blushing* Ass!

Dee notices me laying by the beach and comes running leaving Azuz to follow her.

Dee: Ahhh! Intay wainichh? How long have you been up?

Jay: Hehe kanii! Tawa like 5-10 mins ago.

Dee: Ohh. Inzain you HAVE to come to the ba7ar, its AMAZINNNGG!

Jay: Gimmie like 30 mins, I wanna taaaan!!!

Dee: Fine bitch! Azuz you wanna get something to eat from inside?

Azuz: Ee yalla imshay.

As soon as they went inside, I quickly sat on Sa'ad's stomach and smiled at him. He opened his eyes and held my hips, as soon as we were gunna start making out. Dee comes out running.

Dee: Ha tabun, um okayy, seriously get a room.

Jay: *I get off of Sa'ad and lay back down* Jeez! You always have to interrupt!

Dee: Haday haday! I was just gunna ask if you want anything to drink!

Jay: Ohh, Orange Juice please.

Sa'ad: Same. Thanks!

Dee: Yeah sure. W you guys please bitsawun ayshay, go inside. People can see you.

Both: Its not like we care. *Start laughing*

Laters,

Pants. Xx

Enjooyy!

4 comments:

  1. POST MORE PLEASE!
    love it!!!

    -d

    ReplyDelete
  2. when is th next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Distracted: Great!
    Anonymous -d: Inshallah! Good!
    Anonymous: Inshallah by tomorow

    ReplyDelete